Next week, several changes will be installed to FlexMLS.
Upload Photos to an Incomplete Listing
- You may add photos to a listing after saving it as Incomplete. This can be done immediately after saving a listing as incomplete or by editing a previously saved incomplete listing.
Remove Listings from Multiple Listing Carts at Once
- If you delete a MLS number from a cart and have the same MLS number in multiple carts, FlexMLS will give you the opportunity to remove it from one or more carts.
- You control which listing cart(s) from which to delete it.
Auto E-mail Event
- The default schedule for an auto e-mail event remains as weekly, but with all days selected.
Create a Contact from Manual E-mail
- You may create a Contact from the E-mail a Page screen (manual e-mail). This may come in handy when manually e-mailing listings to someone and reduces the step of going into Contact Management to create them.
- Great for agents who prefer to do a search first, and then add the Contact.
Save Portal Contact Cart Listings into an Agent Listing Cart
- When viewing the contents of a Contact's Portal cart (Favorites, Possibilities, Rejects, or Recommended), you may save any of the listings into a Listing Cart.
- This function quickly allows you to use these listings to do tasks such as a CMA, schedule showings, view a Compare tab report, and get driving directions.
Portal Notification Preference
- In the Portal Preferences screen, you will have the option of turning off the automatic e-mail notification that is sent when you click the Create User link within the Contact's Portal tab.
- This option allows agents to notify Contacts of their active Portal when they are ready.
- A handy option if you would prefer to personalize the notification letter prior to sending.
FlexMLS Face Lift Updates
- The Search Results screen has been updated to a cleaner, more streamlined appearance. The buttons that were located in the upper right side of the screen have been replaced with links.
- When saving a search from the Search Results screen, the Save Search screen now appears as a pop-up window.
Any questions, please call the Help Desk at 414.778.5450 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org