Coming November 5th, several updates will be installed to FlexMLS.
Update in Photo Uploader
- The listing photo uploader will be updated with a new look and added functionality - including the ability to drag and drop multiple photos at one time! To learn how to use the new photo uploader, please review the Photo Guide or view the Photo Guide video tutorial.
Updates in Full Search
- The Dates tab will include a new option to search a specified number of days, months, or years back or ahead from the current date. To use this feature, single left-click on the double arrows to the left of the begin date box.
- Auto update functionality will replace the Update link; as you enter your search parameters, FlexMLS will automatically tabulate the number of matches available in the Results field.
- The Full Search screen will be updated to a larger, roomy appearance.
Updates in Search Results
- The Photos tab will include an updated option to view listing photos in a slide show format; single left-clicking the square icon in the lower left corner of the frame (directly above the first thumbnail photo) will take you into a slide show viewer with options for adjusting the settings and exiting the slide show in the upper right corner.
- The List tab will include a new option to view listings in a compact, one-line view. Toggle between the two icons to return to the default list tab view.
Update in Saved Search Screen
- In the screen where you give your search a name, click the Additional Search Options link; you will have the option to add Open House as a trigger to define a listing as new for your search. For example, if an open house date is included with a new listing or is added to an existing listing matched by your search, a send or resend of that listing will be triggered.
Update in Change Menu (Office accounts only)
- For office administrative accounts, the first screen in Change (under Add/Change) will list the listings of that office sorted by list number. Active is the default status and you can change it by clicking the drop-down Status menu.
Any questions, please call the Help Desk at 414.778.5450 or e-mail email@example.com