The conversion of all coordinate searches to map searches has been completed today, March 17th.
What does this mean to you?
- Members no longer need to enter coordinates for their listings.
- The ability to search by coordinates has been eliminated from the Full and Quick Search screens.
- Search results will be more accurate using the map shapes.
What Metro MLS has done to help you prepare for this change:
- Updated all active automatic email events that include coordinates to a map search.
- Notified members that had active automatic email events that included coordinates.
- Provided map training, webinars and recorded videos on how to use the map searching tools to maximize your search results.
By using the FlexMLS map search tools instead of coordinates, you can:
- Create a radius search from any address, geographical location or landmark. Learn more….
- Draw a shape on a map and bring up all properties located within that area that match your search criteria. Learn more….
- Use the Acres Overlay from the map to find acreage information. Learn more….
- See parcel outlines including lot dimensions, flow of traffic, driving directions, and more.
- Access parcel info about the properties, whether the properties have ever been listed in MLS or not. Learn more….
- Achieve far greater accuracy using the map search tools.
- See either a traditional map or satellite view of the area in which you are interested.
- Get a bird's-eye view of an area on a map, including precise zip code areas.
Sign up today for a Maps Class.
Any questions, please call the Help Desk at 414.778.5450.
Or e-mail email@example.com. You may also follow our updates at http://twitter.com/metromls.