Members of Metro MLS will be able to enter residential rental properties into FlexMLS. This will include types of residential properties for lease or rent, such as apartments and homes, Assisted Living apartments, vacation, short and long term.
All MLS Rules will apply to Residential Rentals and they must offer compensation to be entered into the MLS.
Some distinctions are:
- Rental Price is entered as a per month amount.
- If the listing is also for sale, then the listing is required to be entered under the appropriate property type as well as Residential Rental.
- Rental Remarks represent public information about the property.
- Private Remarks should include showing instructions if applicable.
- Details - fill in all that apply. Note that there are details specific to smoking and pets!
- Exclusive Right to Lease private document is required to be uploaded to the rental listing. More details will be provided on this document next week.
- The Residential Rental profile sheet is available from the Forms and Rules page.
Any questions, please call the Help Desk at 414.778.5450.
Or e-mail email@example.com. You may also follow our updates at http://twitter.com/metromls.