If you need to convert any document into PDF format and need a program to achieve this, you may download and install a free program called Cute PDF. You can do so by following the steps listed below.
- Go to the website www.cutepdf.com.
- Under the blue section header labeled PDF Creation, click the Free Download (3.36MB) link.
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Go to your desktop, double-click the CuteWriter icon and run it.
- Click Next button, agree on the install, and install it.
Once installed, to use it, open your document. On the menu, click File > Print. Once your print dialogue box appears displaying your list of available printers, select the CutePDF Writer. Click OK or Print. Once the Save As box appears, select the location to where you would like to save your PDF file and rename it, if desired. This will create the PDF file in the location you save it to.
REMINDER: If you are creating a PDF file to upload to Documents, maximum allowed size is 1MB.
Any questions, please call the Help Desk at 414.778.5450 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org