This Flex Tip will walk you through the two-step process of adding an additional e-mail address to a Contact and then attaching it to an automatic search.
STEP 1: Adding an Additional E-mail Address to a Contact
- In the FlexMLS main menu tree, click on Contact > Contact Management.
- Under the Display Name column, click on the Contact's name that you want to add the additional e-mail address to.
- Click the Edit Contact button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the +Add button next to the last e-mail address in the list.
- Type the e-mail address in the text box that appears.
- Click the Save Changes button on the bottom of the screen.
NOTE: If you are adding more than one e-mail address to the Contact, click the +Add button for each additional e-mail address you would like to add.
STEP 2: Adding an Additional E-Mail Address to an Auto Search
- You should still be in Contact Management within your Contact's file; click the Searches/Auto E-mail tab.
- In the Searches box, highlight the name of the search you would like to add the additional e-mail address to; click on the Event hyperlink located under the Auto E-mail section. This will route you to the Edit Prospecting Event screen.
- In the Available Contacts column, highlight the Contact ID/name with the secondary e-mail address; click the yellow Add button. Repeat if adding more addresses.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on the Next button.
NOTE: E-mail addresses attached to an event can be seen on the Contact's Searches/Auto E-mail tab under the Auto E-mail heading. If you are adding three or more additional e-mail addresses, only the number of e-mail addresses attached will show.
Updates in Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer Browsers
Mozilla Firefox 4 has recently been released. Our vendor has resolved most known issues regarding compatibility with FlexMLS. There is still an issue with scrolling within a PDF document when viewing a document from the Documents link within the Details tab.
Internet Explorer 9 has recently been released. Please be aware there are some compatability issues that interfere with FlexMLS. It is recommended that you do not download this browser for use with FlexMLS until compatibility issues have been resolved.
Any questions, please call the Help Desk at 414.778.5450.
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also follow our updates at http://twitter.com/metromls.