The effective date for required use of the Fannie Mae 1004MC form is April 1st, 2009. We have constructed a class just for appraisers to guide you in searching and gathering necessary information you will need in order to complete this new form, utilizing our new "one click" solution.
In addition to learning how to use the Fannie mae tool, these classes will further expand your knowledge on using other tools in FlexMLS that could be extremely beneficial in completing your work. These features include, but are not limited to:
- Our maps, using the shape area tools, Parcel Info feature, and radius searching using a subject address.
- My Market Reports; generate reports for Inventory, Sold DOM vs. Sold Price, Sold DOM vs. Units, Volume & Average Price, and Hot Sheet Price Change Trends.
- Creating and using Views.
- Updated CMA functionality.
- Editing a search using Quick Search and Map Search.
- Creating and using Quick Search templates.
- Advanced Tax Information features.
For a schedule of upcoming classes, click the Class Schedule link located on the Message Board (home page) in the MLS Links box within FlexMLS, and then call us to schedule.
Any questions, please call the Help Desk at 414.778.5450
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org