The Portal is a feature available for you and your Contacts through Contact Management. Check
out the Portal tutorials available on the FlexMLS homepage. We recommend creating a Portal for
yourself to see what it can do for your Contacts.
Some of the benefits are:
- The Portal can be used as a supplement to the automatic e-mails or by itself.
- Search Results, including recent status changes, are updated in real time for your Contacts in the Portal. And unlike the e-mailed listing links, the Portal never "expires".
- Contacts can mark listings as Favorites, Possibilities, or Rejects which you can view from Contact Management. You can mark listings as Recommended for your Contacts as well!
- All changes made to listings saved to any of the Portal carts are updated and never removed.
- Contacts can request showings, contact you regarding listings, and send you messages through their Portal. Your communications with your Contacts are consolidated through the Portal dasboard.
- You and your Contacts can be notified by e-mail when new messages are sent to you within FlexMLS.
- Contacts can create their own listing carts which you can view.
- Contatcs can access their Portal directly at any time; there is no need to click links from automatic e-mails.
Any questions, please call the Help Desk at 414.778.5450
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org