- When adding Contacts to Flexmls, tell them what e-mail to expect, how often to expect it,
and what it will look like.
- Ensure that you are only sending e-mail to Contacts who specifically requested it.
- When adding Contacts to Flexmls, send them an e-mail asking them to verify they have received it. This will assure your Contacts are receiving your e-mails from the start.
- Please let your Contacts know to use the Opt-out feature for automatic e-mails if they no longer wish to receive your e-mails rather than marking FlexMLS e-mails as spam.
- Have the AOL member check their spam or junk folder.
- Have the AOL member add the sending e-mail address to their address book.
- Add email@example.com
- Add your member e-mail address
Any questions, please call the Help Desk at 414.778.5450
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org