Wiredata Mailing Labels Not Lining Up
When I print labels from the Wiredata tax database, the addresses are not lining up correctly.
If you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 and up; on the print screen change your print settings to the following:
- Click on File then Print.
- About halfway down on the print screen you will see the Page Sizing & Handling section.
- For Size Options: choose Actual Size.
- Uncheck Auto rotate and center.
- Uncheck Print on both sides of paper.
- In the Orientation box choose Portrait.
Your mailing labels should now line up and print out correctly. Remember the labels use the Standard Avery 5160 (3 across 10 down) or the generic version.