Sort Columns on the Search Results Screen
There are a few different options that you have to sort the listing on the search results screen.
The first way is by clicking on any column heading and choosing either Ascending or Decending. This will only sort your properties by the column that you have chosen and you can not select more than one column at a time.
The second way is by clicking on the sort link at the upper right or bottom left of the screen. When you click on those links you have multiple options.
Sort Link Options:
- Highest Price First – Most Expensive listings will be at the top of the list.
- Lowest Price First – Least Expensive listings will be at the top of the list.
- New or Recently Changed First – This will sort listings by the date and time of being changed or new in the FlexMLS system.
- Status – Allows you to sort by status ascending.
- Municipality – Allows you to sort by municipality ascending.
- Days On Market – Allows you to sort by days on market ascending.
- Bedrooms – Allows you to sort by bedrooms ascending.
- Total Bathrooms – Allows you to sort by total bathrooms ascending.
- My Saved Sorts – Will allow you to sort by custom sorts that you have saved in the FlexMLS system.
- Create New and Edit Current Sort – Will take you to the Views Sort tab where you can choose the field(s) that you want the view to sort by.
The last option that you have to sort your listings on the Selected Link. After you have selected listings, click on the selected link and use the green and blue arrows at the bottom of the screen. This is called a custom sort. This sort is useful if you want to print, e-mail or send your listings to the CMA in a certain order.
Custom sort tool
When using the custom sort you have to first highlight the property and then use one of the arrows to move the property. This can only be done on the selected link.
- Single Green Arrow – Will move the listing up one space at a time.
- Double Green Arrow – Will move the highlighted listing to the top of the list.
- Single Blue Arrow – Will move the highlighted listing down one space at a time.
- Double Blue Arrow – Will move the highlighted listing to the bottom of the list.
- Drag – Will allow you to drag your properties into the desired order.