Setting Your Default Map Area
- In the FlexMLS menu go to Preferences and click on Default Map.
- Position the map so that you can see the entire area that you would like to show.
- Now click on the Blue Rectangle on the bottom of the screen.
- Single left click in either the upper left or right corner of the area you want to show on the map. Let go of the left mouse button and move your mouse until the entire area that you want as your default area is covered in blue and then left click your mouse.
- If the area that you want as your Default map is covered, click Save in the upper right hand corner of the screen. If it is incorrect repeat the previous two steps.
If you ever want to return your Default Map to the Milwaukee/Waukesha area, go back to the My Default Map screen and click the Reset button at the top right of the screen.