Saved Search for Contact
I created and saved a contact search, but I don’t see it under Saved Searches in the Search section of the FlexMLS menu.
Saved searches are searches that are not tied to a contact and will show up in the Saved Search section. Once you attach a search to a contact that particular search cannot be used for another contact and will not show up in the Saved Search section at the same time.
How to find a Search Attached to a Contact
- Click on Contacts to open the Contacts menu.
- Click on Contact Management.
- Left click on the Contacts name in the Display Name section.
- Click on the Contacts Searches/Subscriptions tab.
- The search that was saved to the contact will appear in the box titled Searches.