Remove A Subscription From a Contact
There are two ways to remove the subscription event for a contact.
Click on the contacts name and then at the bottom of the screen click on the Deactivate button and leave the check next to Subscriptions and then click the Deactivate button.
*Note: This option removes all of the subscription events for that contact.
- In the FlexMLS menu click on Contact and then Contact Management.
- Next click on the Contact’s name in the Display Name section.
- Click on the Searches/Subscriptions tab for the contact.
- Click on the Search that you want to remove the Subscription event for.
- Click on the Red X to the right of the event name in the Subscription section.
- You will get a pop up asking if you want to remove this event, click Ok.
You have just removed the Subscription from your contact for that search, and have retained their search and contact management entry.