Printing Listings From Search Results
How do I print my listings from the search results screen in FlexMLS?
- On Search Results screen first click on the Print link at the upper right.
- In the listings to print or e-mail section choose either Current Listing, Selected, or All Results.
- Choose which options that you would like to print.
- You can preview what you are going to print first by clicking the yellow Preview button at the bottom of the screen, this option will load everything on the right hand side of the screen and will also give you an estimate of how many pages that you are going to be printing. If you are satisfied with what has loaded on the screen click the yellow Print button and then choose your printer and then click Print.
- If you want to just print the information click the Print button. All of your listing information will load on the right hand side of the screen or in a new tab.
- When all of the information is finished loading your printer dialog box will open, click Print to send to the printer.
From the Print link you can also send printer friendly versions of e-mails by clicking the E-mail button.