Printing CMA’s in Color
Internet Explorer users:
You have two ways that you can change this setting.
- On the Internet Explorer menu bar, click on Tools and then Internet Options.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to the Printing section and check the box next to print background colors and images
- Click Ok, you may have to restart Internet Explorer for your settings to take affect.
- Click on File and the Page Setup.
- Put a Check in the Print Background Colors and Images checkbox.
- Click Ok you may have to restart Internet Explorer for your settings to take affect.
Mozilla Firefox users:
- On the browser menu bar, click on File and then Page Setup.
- Check the box to Print background (colors and images).
- Click Ok, you may have to restart Mozilla Firefox for your settings to take affect.
Google Chrome users:
- On the print screen in the options section choose Background Graphics.
- Click Print.