The Parcel Info feature allows you to click on any point on the map to bring up property information. The parcel dimensions link to the tax record, and a mini listing history, where available, will appear. This icon, which is a small blue circle with a white ‘i’ in the center, can be found in the toolbar on the bottom of the map.
This feature is located on the FlexMLS Maps in Maps/Financial, the Map tab inside the Full Search, the Map tab on the Search Results screen, Map Search from the search menu, and in the Edit Search / Map Search tab.
To Access Parcel Information:
- Zoom in to the area that you want to get the Parcel Information for.
- At the upper right of the map click on Overlays and then Imagery Parcels.
- Left click on the Blue circle with the white i in it on the map toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Now left click on any parcel on the map and you will get the boundaries and a white information bubble that will have the following info in it.
- Tax Record
- Lot Dimensions
- Property Picture (If parcel has been in MLS before.)
- Listing Activity (If parcel has been in MLS before.)
Parcel Information is available in FlexMLS for the following counties: Dodge, Jefferson, Kenosha, LaCrosse, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington, and Waukesha.