Old Contact Information Appears My Subscriptions
I changed my contact information in my profile under quick profile maintenance, but e-mails are still being sent out with my old contact information, how do I fix this?
You most likely typed in your contact info into the body of the e-mail. You will have to edit each individual contact’s auto-email and update the information in the Web Page Personal Message.
- From the FlexMLS menu, click on Contacts, then Contact management.
- Click on Contact’s name in the Display Name column.
- Click on their Searches/Subscriptions tab.
- Click on the Event under the Subscription section.
- In the Web page personal message to recipient section, delete your contact information that you have typed into the body.
- Make sure that the Include Signature box is checked; and click Next to save.
You will have to do this for each and every contact that is getting your incorrect contact information.