You can save listings that you have selected in a search to a Listing Collection. Listing Collection’s will allow you to use those listings in a CMA track those listings or use them in some other manner.
- On the Search Results page first, select the listings that you want to keep track of.
- Click on the Save link and choose Save Selected As.
- Left click in the Collection Name box.
- You can now give your Listing Collection a new name. If you would like you can add the selected listings to a collection you have created previously; select the collection name. After you select the collection name you have the option to Add to the Collection or Replace the Collection.
- Click Save to save the listing cart or changes to the cart.
Saving a listing collection saves only those particular listings, it does not save the search criteria used to find those listings. You can also add to, subtract from or replace a previously saved listing cart. The only way to update a Listing Cart is by manually removing or adding listings.