Error Message or Flashing Screen When Going Into Wiredata
You will need to enable third party cookies for the web browser and enable for flexmls.com and wiredata.com sites.
- Click Tools and then Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- From the Privacy tab click on the Sites button.
- Add flexmls.com and click Allow.
- Add wiredata.com and click Allow.
- Click Ok in the next window and restart Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools at the top left of the screen, or click on the 3 stacked lines at the upper right and go to Options.
- Click Privacy & Security on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select the checkbox labeled ‘Accept cookies from sites.
- Select the checkbox labeled ‘Accept third-party cookies and change to Always in the dropdown.
- Click on the Exceptions button and add the following sites one at a time, flexmls.com and wiredata.com and click Allow for each.
- Click Save Changes, you may need to restart Firefox.
- Click on the 3 stacked dots at the upper right and go to Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section click on Content Settings.
- Click on Cookies.
- In the Allow section Click on Add and add the following sites one at a time, flexmls.com and wiredata.com and click Allow for each.
- Close out of Chrome completely.