Creating Groups and Sorting Contacts in Contact Management
Contact Management allows you to sort your contacts by groups. You must have made the group in Contact Management first before you can add a contact to it.
How to Create a Group:
- To create a Group in Contact Management, you have to Left Click on the word Group to the right of the Search box.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Type in the name for the Group that you are creating and click Save. Example: Condo buyer, Waukesha County Buyers.
- Click on the Return to Contact Management button.
Now that you have made the group you can add as many contacts as you want to that group. To add a contact to a group do the following steps.
- Click on the Contact that you want to add to the group, you will get three tabs on the screen for that contact.
- Click on the first tab that has their name and click the Edit Contact button on the bottom of the screen.
- In the Group section click the Add button.Note: If you have not added the group already, you can add it here by clicking on the Edit Group Listing and then follow the above steps for adding a group.
- In the drop down box that appears, click on the Group that you want to add the contact to.
- Click on the Save Changes button on the bottom of the screen.
Now that you have added your contact to a group, you can sort Contact Management by the group name. To do this click on the drop down next to Group to the right of the Search box. Now only the contacts in that group will be displayed.