Convert Documents to a PDF
If you need to convert any document into PDF format and need a program to achieve this, you may download and install a free program called Cute PDF. You can do so by following the steps listed below.
- Go to the website www.cutepdf.com.
- Under the blue section header labeled PDF Creation, click the Free Download (3.36MB) link.
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Go to your desktop, double-click the CuteWriter icon and run it.
- Click Next button, agree on the install, and install it.
Once installed, to use it, open your document.
- On the menu, click File then Print.
- Once your print dialogue box appears displaying your list of available printers, select the CutePDF Writer.
- Click the OK or Print button.
- The Save As box appears, select the location to where you would like to save your PDF file and rename it, if desired.
- This will create the PDF file in the location you save it to.
You can also create PDF’s inside of FlexMLS from the Print Link or inside CMA’s by clicking on the PDF button in those sections.
If you are creating a PDF file to upload to the Documents section of your listing in FlexMLS, the maximum allowed size is 5MB.