The Contact Summary screen provides a wealth of vital information in a “one-stop shopping” format. In this screen, you can verify information such as Contact e-mail addresses, searches saved to a Contact, last date and time a Contact search was updated. To access this screen, open the FlexMLS Contacts menu, and then click Contact Summary.
The information you will find on this screen is described below.
- Display name – Display name given to Contact. You can click the Display Name to go to the Edit Contact screen.
- Name – The Contact name. This is what you enter in the First, Middle, and Last Name fields.
- E-mail – The e-mail address(es) saved to your Contact’s file. The primary e-mail address is the first one listed. You can click the address to launch your local e-mail client.
- Sent E-mail Manual – the number of e-mails that you manually sent to the Contact.
- Sent E-mail Viewed – the number of manual e-mails from which the Contact clicked links.
- Saved Search – The Saved Search tied to the Contact. You can click the Saved Search to go to the Search Results screen to view all results of that search.
- New Matches Between – Shows the last time new matches were updated for the Contact.
- Matches – You can click the number in New or All to display the matches in the Search Results screen.
- New – Shows how many new matches were found for the Contact between the last update time listed.
- All – Shows the total number of matches that currently meet the search criteria.
- Magnifying Glass – Click the magnifying glass to view new Matches for the Contact from the last update. This is a “soft update” and will not affect your subscription schedule.
- Manual Update – Click on Update to update the Contact and go to the Search Results.