Agent Personal Photo
My agent photo does not show up correctly on the flyers, promotional reports, and other reports how can I fix this?
Photo was saved as a logo rather than a photo to fix it:
- In the FlexMLS menu click on Preferences to open the Preferences menu.
- Click on My Profile.
- Click on Personal Photos and Logo Maintenance.
- Locate the photo, left click on it and click the Edit button.
- Change the type from logo to photo and click Save.
- To test that it is now working correctly, create and preview your flyer using one of your listings.
The photo should now be displayed correctly in the FlexMLS system on all reports, flyers, etc….
Agent photos should have a maximum pixel height of 500 pixels. If you photo is larger than that it may become distorted or blurry due to the FlexMLS system resizing it to fit in the designated area. To avoid this, resize the photo before uploading it in the Personal photo and logo maintenance section of your profile.